If you have an Amazon account (but do not have Amazon Prime), here are instructions on how to review Treasures from the Rubble on Amazon:
- Sign in to your account on Amazon.com
- To open Amazon Prime, click on the logo on the far left screen that says Amazon Prime (with orange arrow)
- This brings up a Search box. Type in the title of the film: Treasures from the Rubble; click the Search button (a magnifying glass).
- Click on the photo of the man with the angel or click on the title “Treasures from the Rubble” that is above the angel.
- This will land you on the Treasures from the Rubble options page with various choices (such as watch again, watch trailer, more purchase options, remove from watchlist). If you’re already familiar with “Treasures From the Rubble”, you can write a review without watching the film. (*See italics below to watch the film.)
- To write a review without watching the film, click on the stars underneath the title of the film on the Treasures from the Rubble options page.
- A page opens with customer reviews. On this page click “Write a Customer Review”.
- On the “Create Review” page, you can create a public name for yourself at the top of the screen. If you want to remain anonymous, create a name and then hit Save.
- On the “Create Review” page, there are blank stars for “Overall rating”. Fill in 5 stars for a 5-star review.
- On the “Create Review” page, there is an “Add a headline” box. Add the headline of your choosing.
- On the “Create Review” page, there is a “Write your review” box. Write your review.
- After writing your review be sure to hit SUBMIT.
*If you want to watch the film, it costs $1.99. From the Treasures from the Rubble options page (the page with the painting of the girl’s face), you will see various choices (such as watch again, watch trailer, more purchase options, remove from watchlist). Click on MORE PURCHASE OPTIONS. Choose: RENT SD $1.99. You can watch the film or scan the film or skip to the end. When the film ends, hit escape. The escape button will take you back to the Treasures from the Rubble options page so you can write your review.